Founded in 1981, TMS have now been relied upon by companies across the UK to increase their efficiency, productivity and profitability for more than 35 years.
Starting as a single office in Alloa; TMS grew steadily over our first 20 years of business - at one point having 5 further small offices around the country supplementing our Alloa HQ - Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Irvine & Harrogate. In 2001, we commissioned the building of our own, custom built headquarters in Larbert, Central Scotland, and consolidated our entire team into this one location.
Most recently, in 2014, TMS bought over Plan-IT Systems Ltd a successful Sage Business Partner & IT Solutions provider in Westhill, Aberdeen. Doing so significantly increased our Sage business - transforming us into one of the largest Sage Business Partners in Scotland; and also allowed us to offer a more local, and we believe better service to our clients in the North of Scotland.
Divisions of TMS
- CAD - we are the leading provider of CAD solutions in Scotland, with offerings based on the SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk range of products. As the only Scottish based CAD reseller in the UK, we have a large portfolio of customers working in a wide range of industries from multi-national Oil companies, leading Architectural practices through to industry leading design and manufacturing organisations.
- Sage - we are a successful Sage Business Partner with our development expertise and in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing and construction industries allowing us to become a leading provider of Sage in Scotland specialising in Sage 200 and Sage Manufacturing. We are also a Sage Accredited Developer - and provide a range of add-ons to improve the functionality of Sage software.
- Elite - 'Elite' is the brand of our own range of business software. Chief amongst this is Elite Contract Costing - a market leading contract costing/job costing application used by hundreds of business throughout the UK. We also undertake completely bespoke software development projects - writing entire bespoke applications where there are no suitable 'off the shelf' products available.
- ICT - we provide a full range of managed IT support services designed to provide clients across the UK with a cost effective approach to managing and maintaining their IT systems. Specialists in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity solutions.
- Larbert (Head Office) - 7 Central Park Avenue, Central Park, Larbert, FK5 4RX. Tel: 01324 550760
- Aberdeen - Bluesky Citypoint, 11 Chapel Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1SQ. Tel: 01224 653373
- January 12, 2018 Sage 200 Insights: Supplier Payment Processing Part 2
- January 9, 2018 Autodesk January Flash Sale for AutoCAD Revit LT Suite and AutoCAD
- January 5, 2018 Sage 200 Insights: Supplier Payment Processing Part 1
- December 8, 2017 Sage 200 Insights: Disconnected Logins
- December 6, 2017 Sage 200c - New Features #4
- December 1, 2017 Sage 200 Insights: Running a Nominal Ledger Year End Procedure