Founded in 1981, TMS have now been relied upon by companies across the UK to increase their efficiency, productivity and profitability for nearly 40 years.
Divisions of TMS:
- CAD - we are the leading provider of CAD solutions in Scotland, with offerings based on the SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk range of products. As the only Scottish based CAD reseller in the UK, we have a large portfolio of customers working in a wide range of industries from multi-national Oil companies, leading Architectural practices through to industry leading design and manufacturing organisations.
- Sage - we are a successful Sage Business Partner with our development expertise and in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing and construction industries allowing us to become a leading provider of Sage in Scotland specialising in Sage 200 and Sage Manufacturing. We are also a Sage Accredited Developer - and provide a range of add-ons to improve the functionality of Sage software.
- Elite - 'Elite' is the brand of our own range of business software. Chief amongst this is Elite Contract Costing - a market leading contract costing/job costing application used by hundreds of business throughout the UK. We also undertake completely bespoke software development projects - writing entire bespoke applications where there are no suitable 'off the shelf' products available.
- ICT - we provide a full range of managed IT support services designed to provide clients across the UK with a cost effective approach to managing and maintaining their IT systems. Specialists in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity solutions.
- Larbert (Head Office) - 7 Central Park Avenue, Central Park, Larbert, FK5 4RX. Tel: 01324 550760
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume