in SolidWorks April 3, 2019
Here are just a few of the major enhancements added in 2019 to help you get results faster, share design data more easily, and stretch your funding further:
- Topology Optimization: Automatically generates ideal part geometry optimized for weight, stiffness, manufacturing or other user-driven boundary conditions. Now included in the Simulation Premium Research Edition.
- Bring your ideas to life in VR with SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional: Experience and share your designs in stunning, 360° photo-realistic VR renderings and animations. Compatible with any smartphone, Google Cardboard or VR headset, and now powered by AI Denoiser for 10x faster rendering.
- Collaborative work with SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: Secure, managed vault access for your data, with built-in revision control and enhanced collaboration features. Available with optional implementation services for painless deployment – contact TMS for details.
- Introducing the Term Licensing Program for Research, which provides access to SOLIDWORKS CAD and Simulation licenses for either 6-month or 1-year terms.
With flexible licensing, you can maximize your budget by only paying for what you need, when you need it.
- Got a short-term project? Rent a license for 6 months without a big investment up front, and no obligation to pay more, ever.
- Project taking longer than expected? Extend the duration on the fly in 6-month or 1-year increments.
- Need to validate your designs using non-linear FEA tools, but don't need a full license of Simulation Premium all the time?