This is an opportunity to join our Sage division. We're one of Scotland’s premier Sage Business Partners and continue to grow. We now need additional staff members to join our Sage Projects team.
We're an ambitious company aiming for further growth with our target to be the leading provider of Sage products and services in Scotland. This is a varied and challenging role, covering all aspects of Sage software.
As a Sage consultant you will:
· Attend business analysis\scoping meetings with customers to discuss existing systems & how to convert to and implement Sage following the sale of the new systems.
· Carry out the onsite installation of Sage software on the customers’ servers and workstations.
· Carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers.
· Prepare and present classroom and onsite training to customers.
· Write & install reports using Sage Report Designer & SQL queries
· Liaise with the team of software developers, support team, senior consultants and third-party support.
Skills & Experience:
· Degree level or equivalent education (ideally with Business/ICT/STEM discipline)
· Strong Accounts and Business knowledge essential.
· Logical & methodical approach to problem solving.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-motivated with good time management and organisational skills
· Readiness to learn new products and processes
· Good customer facing skills and strong customer focus with the ability to build relationships and support customers.
· Ability to effectively train customers, delivering training in a classroom environment or on a one to one basis.
· Competitive salary
· Fantastic progression opportunities
· Opportunity to attend official Sage training courses in order to become fully accredited in several Sage software packages.
· Pension scheme
· 25 days holidays plus statutory days
· Social events/nights out
· Flexible working arrangements are possible
Project Meetings, Installations and training will involve both on and off-site work therefore a full driving licence is essential. Free on site car parking is available.
If you'd like to work in a friendly, dynamic environment then we'd like to hear from you. Please email your CV, together with a short covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP & Payroll News
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 26, 2020 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200
- February 20, 2020 How to fix Disconnected Logins
- April 25, 2019 Grow Your Business with Sage 200cloud
- February 25, 2019 Making Tax Digital - Further Detail for Businesses