We currently have no vacancies, but are always happy to hear from people interested in working for TMS. Please feel free to submit a CV and we will keep it on file and contact you if any suitable positions come up in the future.
Sales Professionals - Aberdeen & Larbert Offices
- A proven track record in winning new business accounts
- An awareness of challenges faced by engineering companies today
- Well developed communication skills in a business environment
- Good organisational skills
- A desire to succeed
and you want to work within a dynamic and challenging environment, then we'd like to hear from you.
You will have a good understanding of engineering/product design with experience in business-to-business sales, although training will be provided. Candidates with a background of working in a drawing office or design department may also be considered if they are qualified to Degree/HND level or equivalent.
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?