We currently have no vacancies, but are always happy to hear from people interested in working for TMS. Please feel free to submit a CV and we will keep it on file and contact you if any suitable positions come up in the future.
Sales Professionals - Aberdeen & Larbert Offices
- A proven track record in winning new business accounts
- An awareness of challenges faced by engineering companies today
- Well developed communication skills in a business environment
- Good organisational skills
- A desire to succeed
and you want to work within a dynamic and challenging environment, then we'd like to hear from you.
You will have a good understanding of engineering/product design with experience in business-to-business sales, although training will be provided. Candidates with a background of working in a drawing office or design department may also be considered if they are qualified to Degree/HND level or equivalent.
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction