We currently have no vacancies, but are always happy to hear from people interested in working for TMS. Please feel free to submit a CV and we will keep it on file and contact you if any suitable positions come up in the future.
SOLIDWORKS Support Engineers/Trainers - Aberdeen & Larbert Offices
Posted May 2019
We require experienced SOLIDWORKS users to join our Support & Training Team. You should be able to demonstrate one or more of the following:
• The ability to understand, solve and present solutions to engineering/CAD related issues.
• The necessary skills to provide excellent training to new and advanced SOLIDWORKS users
• The drive and commitment to ensure our customers receive outstanding levels of on-going support.
You must already have experience of using SOLIDWORKS in a design environment. You will be providing training & support to companies throughout Scotland, excellent communication and troubleshooting skills are therefore essential.
Qualified to degree or HND level.
If you want to work within a dynamic and challenging environment where you will be providing the best possible training & support services to our engineering designer customers, then we would like to hear from you. Please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or send by post to any of our offices.
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!