Course Length: 0.5 dayView Dates
PrerequisitesCandidates should have completed the relevant Essentials course and have at least 400 hours hands-on experience working with the application. It is also recommended to have attended the appropriate 'Beyond Essentials' or tailored training course
DisclaimerExam questions are set by Autodesk and may change. 400 hours hands-on experience is a recommendation only. Personal experience will vary.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- April 17, 2018 25% Flash Sale for LT products until 24th April
- April 11, 2018 25% trade-in discount ending soon
- April 3, 2018 Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2019 Release
- March 20, 2018 Let's accelerate your Revit!
- January 26, 2018 AutoCAD - Importing PDFs
- November 22, 2017 Revit MEP Fabrication Tips