Course Length: 0.5 dayView Dates
PrerequisitesCandidates should have completed the relevant Essentials course and have at least 50 hours hands-on experience working with the application. Questions are drawn from the Essentials course syllabus.
DisclaimerExam questions are set by Autodesk and may change. 50 hours hands-on experience is a recommendation only. Personal experience will vary.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- January 15, 2019 Autodesk New Year Flash Sale
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360
- June 5, 2018 Revit Room Boundaries
- May 17, 2018 Become a Master of the AutoCAD UNDO Command
- April 3, 2018 Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2019 Release