Course Length: 1 dayView Dates
PrerequisitesStudents should be comfortable with Autodesk Revit as taught in the Autodesk Revit Structure Essentials course. Knowledge of basic techniques is assumed, such as creating structural elements such as steel, roofs, and other objects, copying and moving objects, creating and working with views, etc. Attendees should have experience of using the Windows operating system.
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- January 15, 2019 Autodesk New Year Flash Sale
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360
- June 5, 2018 Revit Room Boundaries
- May 17, 2018 Become a Master of the AutoCAD UNDO Command
- April 3, 2018 Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2019 Release