Course Length: 1 dayView Dates
PrerequisitesStudents should be comfortable with Autodesk Revit as taught in the Autodesk Revit Structure Essentials course. Knowledge of basic techniques is assumed, such as creating structural elements such as steel, roofs, and other objects, copying and moving objects, creating and working with views, etc. Attendees should have experience of using the Windows operating system.
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- October 5, 2019 CPD -Toward Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry - Wednesday 30th October
- August 14, 2019 Save 20% with Autodesk's Trade-In Offer
- July 29, 2019 Up to 50% off Autodesk Training Promotion
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360