Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended SOLIDWORKS CAD Essentials 1 & CAD Essentials 2 Training Courses
**Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, all of our training courses will be presented remotely until further notice**
Our SOLIDWORKS Mold Design Training course teaches you several manual mold creation techniques and how to use the Mold Tools in SOLIDWORKS mechanical design software.
Lesson 2: Core and Cavity
Lesson 3: Side Cores and Pins
Lesson 4: Advanced Parting Line Options
Lesson 5: Creating Custom Surfaces for Mold Design
Lesson 6: Advanced Surfacing for Mold Design
Lesson 7: Alternative Methods for Mold Design
Lesson 9: Completing the Mold Base
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume