Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended SOLIDWORKS CAD Essentials 1 & CAD Essentials 2 Training Courses
Our SOLIDWORKS Mold Design Training course teaches you several manual mold creation techniques and how to use the Mold Tools in SOLIDWORKS mechanical design software.
Lesson 2: Core and Cavity
Lesson 3: Side Cores and Pins
Lesson 4: Advanced Parting Line Options
Lesson 5: Creating Custom Surfaces for Mold Design
Lesson 6: Advanced Surfacing for Mold Design
Lesson 7: Alternative Methods for Mold Design
Lesson 9: Completing the Mold Base
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction