Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials 1 Training Course
DescriptionOur SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal Training Course course teaches you how to build sheet metal parts using SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software. Building standalone sheet metal parts, and converting conventional parts to sheet metal, including in assembly context, are covered.
Lesson 3: Additional Sheet Metal Techniques
Lesson 4: Converting to Sheet Metal
Lesson 7: Additional Sheet Metal Functions
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- March 23, 2018 What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2018 - Assemblies
- March 9, 2018 New System Options Available in SOLIDWORKS 2018
- January 31, 2018 SOLIDWORKS World 2018 Webcast
- November 6, 2017 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Price Reduction Offer
- November 1, 2017 Check this Out!
- October 26, 2017 SOLIDWORKS 2018 Launch Event Agenda