Course Length: 4 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesMechanical design experience; experience with the Windows operating system
**Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, all of our training courses will be presented remotely until further notice**
Lesson 2: Introduction to Sketching
Lesson 3: Basic Part Modeling
Lesson 4: Symmetry and Draft
Lesson 5: Patterning
Lesson 6: Revolved Features
Lesson 7: Shelling and Ribs
Lesson 8: Editing: Repairs
Lesson 9: Editing: Design Changes
Lesson 10: Configurations
Lesson 11: Global Variables and Equations
Lesson 12: Using Drawings
Lesson 13: Bottom-Up Assembly Modeling
Lesson 14: Using Assemblies
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume
- June 1, 2020 Our Greatest SOLIDWORKS Offer Ever
- May 11, 2020 Get started with Simulation!