Course Length: 4 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesMechanical design experience; experience with the Windows operating system
Our SOLIDWORKS CAD Essentials Part 1 Training course teaches you how to use the SOLIDWORKS mechanical design software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make drawings of those parts and assemblies.
Lesson 2: Introduction to Sketching
Lesson 3: Basic Part Modeling
Lesson 4: Symmetry and Draft
Lesson 5: Patterning
Lesson 6: Revolved Features
Lesson 7: Shelling and Ribs
Lesson 8: Editing: Repairs
Lesson 9: Editing: Design Changes
Lesson 10: Configurations
Lesson 11: Global Variables and Equations
Lesson 12: Using Drawings
Lesson 13: Bottom-Up Assembly Modeling
Lesson 14: Using Assemblies
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction
- January 25, 2019 SOLIDWORKS Certification Program