Course Length: 3 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Part 1 Training Course.
Our SOLIDWORKS CAD Essentials Part 2 Training course teaches you how to make drawings of SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies, create templates and work with BOM tables.
Lesson 2: Understanding Drawing Templates
Lesson 3: Customizing the Sheet Format
Lesson 4: Saving and Testing the Sheet Format File
Lesson 5: Creating Additional Sheet Formats and Templates
Lesson 6: Advanced Options for Drawing Views
Lesson 7: Understanding Annotation Views
Lesson 8: Advanced Detailing Tools
Lesson 9: Advanced Options for BOM Tables
Lesson 10: Additional SOLIDWORKS Tables
Lesson 11: Additional Drawings Tools
Lesson 12: Managing Performance
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- March 16, 2020 Using SOLIDWORKS While Working from Home
- January 31, 2020 Virtual Testing Question of the week
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland