Course Length: 3 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Part 1 Training Course.
**Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, all of our training courses will be presented remotely until further notice**
Our SOLIDWORKS CAD Essentials Part 2 Training course teaches you how to make drawings of SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies, create templates and work with BOM tables.
Lesson 2: Understanding Drawing Templates
Lesson 3: Customizing the Sheet Format
Lesson 4: Saving and Testing the Sheet Format File
Lesson 5: Creating Additional Sheet Formats and Templates
Lesson 6: Advanced Options for Drawing Views
Lesson 7: Understanding Annotation Views
Lesson 8: Advanced Detailing Tools
Lesson 9: Advanced Options for BOM Tables
Lesson 10: Additional SOLIDWORKS Tables
Lesson 11: Additional Drawings Tools
Lesson 12: Managing Performance
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?