Course Length: 3 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have experience of using the Windows operating system.
Lesson 1: Quick Start
Lesson 2: Getting Started
Lesson 3: Creating Cover and Details Images
Lesson 4: Creating an Exploded View
Lesson 5: Creating Additional Exploded Views
Lesson 6: Creating Bills of Materials
Lesson 8: Creating an Animation
Lesson 9: Creating Interactive Content
Lesson 10: Creating a Walkthrough Animation
Lesson 11: Creating an Explode and Collapse Animation
Lesson 12: Updating SOLIDWORKS Composer Files
Lesson 13: Publishing from SOLIDWORKS Composer
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction
- January 25, 2019 SOLIDWORKS Certification Program