Course Length: 3 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have experience of using the Windows operating system.
Lesson 1: Quick Start
Lesson 2: Getting Started
Lesson 3: Creating Cover and Details Images
Lesson 4: Creating an Exploded View
Lesson 5: Creating Additional Exploded Views
Lesson 6: Creating Bills of Materials
Lesson 8: Creating an Animation
Lesson 9: Creating Interactive Content
Lesson 10: Creating a Walkthrough Animation
Lesson 11: Creating an Explode and Collapse Animation
Lesson 12: Updating SOLIDWORKS Composer Files
Lesson 13: Publishing from SOLIDWORKS Composer
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!