Course Length: 3 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have experience of using the Windows operating system.
Lesson 1: Quick Start
Lesson 2: Getting Started
Lesson 3: Creating Cover and Details Images
Lesson 4: Creating an Exploded View
Lesson 5: Creating Additional Exploded Views
Lesson 6: Creating Bills of Materials
Lesson 8: Creating an Animation
Lesson 9: Creating Interactive Content
Lesson 10: Creating a Walkthrough Animation
Lesson 11: Creating an Explode and Collapse Animation
Lesson 12: Updating SOLIDWORKS Composer Files
Lesson 13: Publishing from SOLIDWORKS Composer
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume
- June 1, 2020 Our Greatest SOLIDWORKS Offer Ever
- May 11, 2020 Get started with Simulation!