Course Length: 1 dayView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training Course and have a basic understanding of electrical design.
Lesson 1: Assembly Creation
Lesson 2: Cabinets, Ducts, Rails
Lesson 3: Component Intelligence
Lesson 4: Insert Components
Lesson 5: Routing Wires
Lesson 6: Routing Cables
Lesson 7: 3D Error Analysis
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!