Course Length: 1 dayView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training Course and have a basic understanding of electrical design.
Lesson 1: Assembly Creation
Lesson 2: Cabinets, Ducts, Rails
Lesson 3: Component Intelligence
Lesson 4: Insert Components
Lesson 5: Routing Wires
Lesson 6: Routing Cables
Lesson 7: 3D Error Analysis
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?