Course Length: 5 days
Note: This course is split over a few different classes , not a single block of 5 days.
When reserving places you can select to reserve a single class or all classes in the 5 day set.
PrerequisitesMechanical design experience; experience with the Windows operating system
SOLIDWORKS Essentials teaches you how to use the SOLIDWORKS mechanical design software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make drawings of those parts and assemblies.
Lesson 2: Introduction to Sketching
Lesson 3: Basic Part Modeling
Lesson 4: Symmetry and Draft
Lesson 5: Patterning
Lesson 6: Revolved Features
Lesson 7: Shelling and Ribs
Lesson 8: Editing: Repairs
Lesson 9: Editing: Design Changes
Lesson 10: Configurations
Lesson 11: Using Drawings
Lesson 12: Bottom-Up Assembly Modeling
Lesson 13: Using Assemblies
Download Full Course Syllabus
Lesson 1: Drawing Sheets and Views
Lesson 2: Dimensions
Lesson 3: Annotations
Lesson 4: Assembly Drawing Views
Lesson 5: Sheet Formats and Templates
Lesson 6: Bill of Materials and Tables
Lesson 7: Performance and Display Issues
Lesson 8: Drawing References and Comparison
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have.Send Enquiry
- June 5, 2017 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- May 31, 2017 Modelling a Drill Bit with a Compound Swept Cut
- May 24, 2017 TMS CADCentre signs partnership agreement with AFRC
- May 16, 2017 Significant Discount on SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software
- May 3, 2017 Creating Linked Views in SOLIDWORKS Composer
- April 6, 2017 3D Interconnect - Say Adiós, Au Revoir and Goodbye to inter-CAD language barriers!