Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training Course
Designed for users who would like to become productive faster, this introductory course offers hands-on training on the use of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation. The two-day training program provides an indepth session on the basics of fluid flow analysis, in addition to covering meshing concerns, modeling concerns, analysis, post-processing, available options and preferences.
Lesson 3: Thermal Analysis
Lesson 4: External Transient Analysis
Lesson 5: Conjugate Heat Transfer
Lesson 6: EFD Zooming
Lesson 7: Porous Media
Lesson 8: Rotating Reference Frames
Lesson 9: Parametric Study
Lesson 10: Cavitation
Lesson 11: Relative Humidity
Lesson 12: Particle Trajectory
Lesson 13: Supersonic Flow
Lesson 14: FEA Load Transfer
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume