Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training Course
Designed for users who would like to become productive faster, this introductory course offers hands-on training on the use of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation. The two-day training program provides an indepth session on the basics of fluid flow analysis, in addition to covering meshing concerns, modeling concerns, analysis, post-processing, available options and preferences.
Lesson 3: Thermal Analysis
Lesson 4: External Transient Analysis
Lesson 5: Conjugate Heat Transfer
Lesson 6: EFD Zooming
Lesson 7: Porous Media
Lesson 8: Rotating Reference Frames
Lesson 9: Parametric Study
Lesson 10: Cavitation
Lesson 11: Relative Humidity
Lesson 12: Particle Trajectory
Lesson 13: Supersonic Flow
Lesson 14: FEA Load Transfer
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects