Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training Course
DescriptionThis course teaches you how to build sheet metal parts using SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software. Building standalone sheet metal parts, and converting conventional parts to sheet metal, including in assembly context, are covered.
Lesson 3: Additional Sheet Metal Techniques
Lesson 4: Converting to Sheet Metal
Lesson 7: Additional Sheet Metal Functions
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have.Send Enquiry
- October 17, 2017 Picture this - SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- September 20, 2017 Feeling Stressed
- September 12, 2017 Welcome to SOLIDWORKS 2018!
- September 6, 2017 The Elephant in the Room - Large Assemblies
- August 22, 2017 Case Study - The Fab Foundation/Fab Labs
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips