Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees should have attended a SOLIDWORKS Essentials 1 Training Course
DescriptionOur SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal Training Course course teaches you how to build sheet metal parts using SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software. Building standalone sheet metal parts, and converting conventional parts to sheet metal, including in assembly context, are covered.
Lesson 3: Additional Sheet Metal Techniques
Lesson 4: Converting to Sheet Metal
Lesson 7: Additional Sheet Metal Functions
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- September 13, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019: Focused on Improving Your Productivity
- August 23, 2018 DriveWorks 16 SP1 Released
- July 24, 2018 Introducing SOLIDWORKS Online Licensing
- June 25, 2018 SOLIDWORKS Support Add-in
- June 18, 2018 MySOLIDWORKS.com Professional Activation
- June 11, 2018 SOLIDWORKS PDM - What's new in 2018