Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesMust have attended the basic SOLIDWORKS Simulation class, or must have an experience with SOLIDWORKS + working basic knowledge of finite elements and of basic mechanical principles. The knowledge of basic principles in Vibrations is strongly recommended, but not required.
Lesson 2: Transient Shock Analysis According to MILS-STD-810G
Lesson 3: Harmonic Analysis of a Bracket
Lesson 4: Response Spectrum Analysis
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume
- June 1, 2020 Our Greatest SOLIDWORKS Offer Ever
- May 11, 2020 Get started with Simulation!