Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesMust have attended the basic SOLIDWORKS Simulation class, or must have an experience with SOLIDWORKS + working basic knowledge of finite elements and of basic mechanical principles. The knowledge of basic principles in Vibrations is strongly recommended, but not required.
Lesson 2: Transient Shock Analysis According to MILS-STD-810G
Lesson 3: Harmonic Analysis of a Bracket
Lesson 4: Response Spectrum Analysis
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects