Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesMust have attended the basic SOLIDWORKS Simulation class, or must have an experience with SOLIDWORKS + working basic knowledge of finite elements and of basic mechanical principles. The knowledge of basic principles in Vibrations is strongly recommended, but not required.
Lesson 2: Transient Shock Analysis According to MILS-STD-810G
Lesson 3: Harmonic Analysis of a Bracket
Lesson 4: Response Spectrum Analysis
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- January 25, 2019 SOLIDWORKS Certification Program
- November 21, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 - Testing Drawing Opening Times
- November 6, 2018 Supporting Fun and Future Engineers
- November 5, 2018 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Savings
- October 16, 2018 New SOLIDWORKS 2019 Hardware Requirements and Download Option
- October 8, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 Launch Events in Scotland