Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesAttendees must have attended the introductory SOLIDWORKS Simulation course (3 days) or must have working knowledge of the SOLIDWORKS Simulation software. Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS and basic mechanical engineering concepts is recommended.
Lesson 2: Frequency Analysis of Assemblies
Lesson 3: Buckling Analysis
Lesson 4: Load Cases
Lesson 5: Submodeling
Lesson 6: Topology Analysis
Lesson 7: Thermal Analysis
Lesson 8: Thermal Analysis with Radiation
Lesson 9: Advanced Thermal Stress 2D Simplification
Lesson 10: Fatigue Analysis
Lesson 11: Variable Amplitude Fatigue
Lesson 12: Drop Test Analysis
Lesson 13: Optimization Analysis
Lesson 14: Pressure Vessel Analysis
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference