Course Length: 2 daysView Dates
PrerequisitesExperience with the Windows® operating system. Some experience operating a conventional camera.
Our SOLIDWORKS Visualize course teaches how to use the Visualize software to create professional, high quality renderings, videos and VR outputs for marketing purposes.
Lesson 2: Import Settings and Appearances
Lesson 3: Decals
Lesson 4: Cameras
Lesson 5: Backplates, Environments and Lights
Lesson 6: Productivity Tools
Lesson 7: Animations and Grouping
Lesson 8: Camera Animations
Lesson 9: Animating Appearances, Scenes
DisclaimerThe course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference