TMS have dedicated training and support staff. We provide customer specific and standard Sage training courses. Both types of courses are offered in our offices in Larbert & Aberdeen but can be arranged on-site at your business premises if preferred.
Customer specific training is completely specific to your individual circumstances. We'll train with your data and give training in the exact areas of the program that you request.
Standard courses will use demonstration data and the same course can be attended by individuals from multiple different companies.
The following standard courses are available - please click on the course description to view syllabus and available dates.
Interested in one of our training courses? One of our Advisors can answer any questions you may have. NB If you have recently received a training course quotation from one of our sales team and are following up on that - please contact that person directly rather than complete our enquiry form. Thank you for your co-operation.Send Enquiry
ERP & Payroll News
- February 23, 2021 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) changes in March 2021
- February 16, 2021 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- January 29, 2021 Welcome Louise & Fergus!
- November 30, 2020 How will Brexit impact Sage 200?
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200