Autodesk Navisworks software provides advanced tools for 5D simulation and powerful features to help you better communicate project information.
Multidisciplinary design data created in a broad range of Building Information Modeling (BIM), digital prototype, and process plant design applications can be combined into a single, integrated project model.
Comprehensive schedule, quantification, animation, and visualisation capabilities assist users in demonstrating design intent and simulating construction, helping to improve insight and predictability.
Real-time navigation combines with a review toolset to support collaboration among the project team.
Entire project models can be published and viewed in NWD and DWF file formats to provide valuable digital assets from design through construction.
- March 23, 2021 Schedule for Online Autodesk Training Courses - March to April 2021
- October 5, 2019 CPD -Toward Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry - Wednesday 30th October
- August 14, 2019 Save 20% with Autodesk's Trade-In Offer
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360