Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite can help smaller architecture firms transition to Building Information Modeling (BIM), with both Autodesk Revit LT software and the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT available together in one suite.
Continue to work in AutoCAD LT while getting up to speed in BIM with the simplified user interface of Revit LT.
Model in Revit LT to create higher-quality and more accurate designs and documentation and to meet client needs for BIM deliverables.
Autodesk subscribers get access to the latest releases and product enhancements, flexible licensing rights, cloud services, and technical support.
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- January 15, 2019 Autodesk New Year Flash Sale
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360
- June 5, 2018 Revit Room Boundaries
- May 17, 2018 Become a Master of the AutoCAD UNDO Command