Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D is a model-based planning and management software that helps GIS, planning and engineering professionals access evaluate and share data to make more informed decisions.
Use it to natively access CAD, GIS, point cloud imagery and business information from a broad range of sources, without the inherent risks of data conversion.
Analyse data for better insight to into existing conditions and the potential impacts of future projects.
Apply intelligent industry models for electric, gas, water and wastewater to better organise information.
Effectively share more coordinated and consistent information—all in a single, familiar AutoCAD- based environment.
- February 20, 2020 Up to 50% off all Scheduled Autodesk Training Courses
- October 5, 2019 CPD -Toward Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry - Wednesday 30th October
- August 14, 2019 Save 20% with Autodesk's Trade-In Offer
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360