Design and deliver better civil infrastructure with BIM
Autodesk Civil 3D civil engineering design software supports BIM (Building Information Modelling) with integrated features to improve drafting, design and construction documentation.
Industry-proven tools for your specific project
Civil 3D features support a variety of civil infrastructure projects, including rail, roads and highways, land development, airports, drainage, storm and sanitary, and civil structures.
Accelerate innovation with the latest upgrades
Improve your infrastructure design with continuous software enhancements. Recent updates include design automation with Dynamo for Civil 3D and a more intuitive interface.
Autodesk Civil 3D Country Kit
The UK Country Kit can be added to your Civil 3D installation, giving you access to UK country-specific reports, templates and much more.
The content includes:
Drafting and design standards (Civil 3D label and object styles)
Design standards files for calculation of superelevation
Drawing templates (AutoCAD .DWT files)
Sheet templates for Plans Production (AutoCAD .DWT files)
Codes files to localise the point, link and shape codes for corridor models
Pipes and Structures catalogues
Assemblies and subassemblies
Country-customised tool palettes
- October 5, 2019 CPD -Toward Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry - Wednesday 30th October
- August 14, 2019 Save 20% with Autodesk's Trade-In Offer
- July 29, 2019 Up to 50% off Autodesk Training Promotion
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360