Our Virtual Reality (VR) suite is available to hire for architects’ in-house design reviews as well as bringing clients or others who want to understand the reality of proposals at any design stage.
The ability to immerse yourself in a digital creation, to explore corridors in a building which doesn’t exist yet or to test products in a virtual environment can all be experienced using our state-of-the-art equipment.
Our VR suite is ﬁtted with wireless VR technology and our on-site experts are available to make sure the experience is set up to be as effective and immersive as possible.
VR allows ideas to be understood, agreed and signed off at a fraction of the cost and time it would take to produce standard presentations and models. The more fully a design is understood by clients, end users, and the design team, the more positive an impact it will have on the success of the project.
Customer feedback has been positive and we’re confident once you experience VR, you’ll want to use it on as many projects as possible.
“Using the VR Suite was an incredible experience. Being able to virtually feel how it will be to walk through the building is fantastic and has a major impact on understanding design ideas. The ability to interact with the client and understanding how different materials and lighting can affect a space in real time is a big help in understanding issues and how spaces will ultimately be experienced by the end user” David Keith, Director at Bracewell Stirling.
- March 23, 2021 Schedule for Online Autodesk Training Courses - March to April 2021
- October 5, 2019 CPD -Toward Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry - Wednesday 30th October
- August 14, 2019 Save 20% with Autodesk's Trade-In Offer
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360