NEW HP DesignJet T520 A1/A0 Plotter
Building on the success of the current T series products from HP these new entry level devices are designed for lower volume users whom require quick CAD output. Designed for use in low volume environments but with many big features such as media tray for smaller cut sheet sizes in addition to an online roll feed.
The T520 features high quality 2400dpi output as well as fast quick draft plots, exceptionally cheap to run compared to older discontinued HP models through an innovative yet simple new print head.
- Web connectivity & Wi-Fi certification
- A1 model - Up to 24-inch / 610mm wide
- A0 model - Up to 36 inch/ 914mm wide
- Built-in media tray, Front roll and single sheet
- 35 sec/page on A1, 70 A1 prints per hour
- Print resolution of up to 2400 dpi
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 new Original HP inks and New long-life printhead
- Original HP-GL/2 technology, HP-RTL drivers for Windows (optimized for AutoCAD® 2000 & higher); HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X
- Basic security and job accounting features from embedded web server (password administrator to enable/disable network, cloud)
- Colour touchscreen with useful user animations
- True print preview from the driver
- Email projects to your printer and print
- 1 year Warranty as standard (additional years available on request)
Trade in your old Plotter
Customers purchasing the 36" DesignJet T520 can trade-in their old printer and receive up to £185 cash back from HP. Please view the HP Trade-in web site or contact our sales team for more details.
HP DesignJet T520 Prices
A1 DesignJet T520 - £1100
A0 DesignJet T520 - £1620
NB Prices exclude delivery and are ex VAT
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects