Sage Live is a business management solution that grows with your business
Buiilt on the SalesForce platform, it is a brand new accounting & business management platform designed to revolutionise how you use accounting software. Cloud hosted, it is specifically designed to provide a single view of your business, in real time, from anywhere.
- Run your entire business - connect your sales, banking, invoicing, payments and much more. Sage Live also integrates with a huge number of business apps on the Salesforce App Exchange, giving you further control, customisation and visibility
- Gain insights across your business - with real time dashboards, forecasting, automatic reports and multi-dimensional capabilities, you can look at your business in new and insightful ways.
- Grow with minimal complexity - automate time-consuming admin and connect your teams to the information they need in real time. No more costly delays as a result of human error from manually entering data.
- Connect your apps & functions in one place - working with over 3,000 proven Salesforce apps, Sage Live allows you to connect your accounting, payroll, payments, banking, project management, CRM and much more.
- Core Accounting - Sage Live is a business management solution with accounting at its core. It includes all basic accounting functionality you'll require, with its 'dimensional accounting' feature providing you with almost limitless reporting & analysis capabilities.
- Track your performance, as it happens - Get real-time insights about your business, anytime, anywhere, from any connected device.
- Get more done, wherever you are - do you or your colleagues work on the road? Sage Live lets you submit & approve invoices and communicate with colleagues wherever you are.
- Automate routine tasks - Sage Live lets you elimitate spreadsheets, paperwork and routine data entry by automating time-consuming manual tasks, such as capturing & processing invoices via a mobile device, and automatic running & distribution of reports.
- Multi-currency / Multi-language / Multi-legislation - stay up to date with the latest tax regulations and legislation across multiple countries.
Who's it for?
Although there's no reason that Sage Live won't work for the majority of businesses, we've found it to be particularly suitable to those who are:
- Industry - professional services, financial sector & public sector organisations
- Position - transitioning up from an entry level accounting / business management system; but not yet requiring a full ERP system.
- Thinking - Sage Live offers a whole new approach to an accounting system, which will likely resonate with those who like to be at the forefront of technology; and who likely already use a number of cloud based business 'apps'.
- Size - typically 10-200 employees.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as well as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk, and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
Additional ResourcesSage Live Manage Your Business
ERP & Payroll News
- February 23, 2021 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) changes in March 2021
- February 16, 2021 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- January 29, 2021 Welcome Louise & Fergus!
- November 30, 2020 How will Brexit impact Sage 200?
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200