A business management system built around Sage 200 Financials and Commercials, Sage 200cloud Manufacturing is the ideal solution for manufacturers who are experiencing rapid growth and therefore need even greater control over their back office and shop floor processes.
Part of the Sage 200 Suite, Sage 200cloud Manufacturing is built on the Microsoft .NET platform and is a powerful manufacturing, financial and commercial trading solution.
It offers the ideal 'out-of-the-box' solution whether your manufcaturing processes are simple or complex.
Sage 200cloud Manufacturing
From estimating through to planning, Sage 200cloud Manufacturing helps you to:
- Meet delivery times
- Control product quality
- Reduce costs
- Optimise production
- Stay on track at every stage of production
- Accurately track deliveries
Integrate Sage 200cloud Manufacturing with SolidWorks
- Complete Solution - fully integrate your technical drawings in SolidWorks with your Sage 200cloud Manufacturing. At the press of a button your drawing can be imported to Sage 200cloud Manufacturing as a BOM, where you can then cost it / calculate build times / etc.
- Improve efficiency - remove the need to have to manually enter Bills of Materials in Sage 200cloud Manufacturing.
- Improve accuracy - revision control is supported. Make a change to your drawing in SolidWorks, and again "send to Sage" to rev-up your BOM in Sage 200cloud Manufacturing. This will help to ensure your BOMs are always up to date.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as we ll as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
ERP & Payroll News
- February 23, 2021 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) changes in March 2021
- February 16, 2021 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- January 29, 2021 Welcome Louise & Fergus!
- November 30, 2020 How will Brexit impact Sage 200?
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200