Product design is key - in the end, it all comes down to the quality of your product. When it comes to designing your products, nothing is better than the SolidWorks 3D Mechanical Design suite- the market leading portfolio of mechanical drawing software.
With your product in place; costing & pricing is the next issue. Do you know exactly how much your product costs to make? Are you aware of the potential impact of a machine breaking down; or a key production employee leaving? Do you know what your break-even point is in relation to sales volume? This information can be easily obtained with Sage 200 Manufacturing.
Most manufacturers will have a drawing package; and they'll have a costing / accounts package - but for a truly complete & efficient solution, we provide a seamless integration between the two.
SolidWorks to Sage Integration
- Complete Solution - fully integrate your technical drawings in SolidWorks with your Sage 200 Manufacturing. At the press of a button your drawing can be imported to Sage 200 Manufacturing as a BOM, where you can then cost it / calculate build times / etc.
- Improve efficiency - remove the need to have to manually enter Bills of Materials in Sage 200 Manufacturing.
- Improve accuracy - revision control is supported. Make a change to your drawing in SolidWorks, and again "send to Sage" to rev-up your BOM in Sage 200 Manufacturing. This will help to ensure your BOMs are always up to date.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as we ll as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
ERP & Payroll News
- February 23, 2021 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) changes in March 2021
- February 16, 2021 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- January 29, 2021 Welcome Louise & Fergus!
- November 30, 2020 How will Brexit impact Sage 200?
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200