Workplace pension law is changing and this means that as employers, you'll have new legal duties to help your workers save for retirement. Automatic Enrolment is a key part of the Workplace Pension Reform, it means you'll need to automatically enrol certain members of your workforce into a pension scheme, and you'll need to make a contribution towards it.
Every employer will need to get a new payroll system that can handle the requirements of automatic enrolment.
The Sage 50 Pensions Module takes away the administrative burden of complying with the new Auto Enrolment legislation. It will help you collate the data required by the Pensions Provider; and write all communications for you in the correct format and at the time specified by the Pensions Regulator.
- Assess your workforce vs. legislation accoring to status, age & earnings.
- Automatically align your workforce to the correct category; eligible jobholder, non-eligible jobholder or entitled worker.
- Enrol all eligible jobholders in the Automatic Enrolment qualifying pension scheme.
- Easily manage postponements where necessary based on rules you configure.
Automatic Data & Payments
- Automatically create data files in the correct format to be sent to your Pensions Provider.
- Securely upload data to your Pensions Portal.
- Keep a record of all data & payment submissions showing when they were made.
- Create the correct personalised communications for each of your employees.
- Choose to send printed or email communications to all of your employees.
- The Pensions Module will attach a copy to the employee record to keep audit trails updated.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as we ll as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
ERP & Payroll News
- February 23, 2021 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) changes in March 2021
- February 16, 2021 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- January 29, 2021 Welcome Louise & Fergus!
- November 30, 2020 How will Brexit impact Sage 200?
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200