As a Sage Business Partner, our job doesn't stop after implementing your Sage software. Instead, we aim to ensure that your always getting maximum value from your software.
Our "Enhance" team keen in regular contact with our Sage customers, ensuring that we're abreast of what's going on at your business - both generally, and specifically in relation to your use of Sage.
There are a huge number of add-on products available that integrate with Sage products. These can be from simple enhancement packs designed to make the software more efficient, to larger vertical modules which help adapt Sage towards a specific industry.
Rather than aimlessly promoting these add-on products to all, we'll take the effort to send you details of only the products we think would provide to you (though we will additionally promote one "add-on of the month", which will be detailed on our website & social media.
Example Add-ons Available
- Paperless Office - Draycir Spindle Document Capture is a document management solution that will allow electronic archiving (in an HMRC approved manner) of all business documents, including invoices & orders.
- Expense & Timesheet Approval - although Sage 200c Project Accounting does have it's own T&E entry & approval functions, the authorisation rules included are relatively basic. Sicon WAP is a web authorisation platform that significantly improves on this functionality - both allowing receipts to be scanned & attached, and also allowing a complex authorisation hierarchy.
- Warehouse Management / Barcoding - TMS Tablet App for Sage 200 allows you to do all stock related transactions with a mobile device. Creation of POs, receipt of POs, stock transfers, stock takes, despatch of SOs, etc. can all now be done on a tablet (with or without barcode scanning).
- Cash Flow - Sicon Cash Flow significantly improves the cash flow functionality of Sage 200c, incorporating 'expected' invoices (from sales & purchase orders) into the cash flow forecast.
- Audit Trail - Sage 200c does keep a change history / audit log, something that may be thrown up by your auditors as a financial control weakness. Sicon Audit Trail plus this gap.
- EPOS - for those in a retail environment, Elite EPOS will provide a far better user & customer experience than trying to use the standard Sage 200c Sales Order Processing screens.
Our current "add-on of the month" is Spindle Document Capture - document capture software that allows you to scan & attach transaction related documents such as invoices & orders directly into Sage 200, which are then accessible at the click of a button. Say goodbye to time-consuming, cluttered office space & document duplication across departments; say hello to electronic document archiving & fast and easy access to documents.
- Experience - 24 years as a Sage Business Partner.
- Knowledge/Expertise - as well as knowledge of sage software; we have unrivalled accounting, taxation and manufacturing knowledge amongst our implementations & support team.
- Customisation/Development - as Sage Accredited Developers, we can customise your sage software to fit your requirements exactly.
- Complete Solution / Integration Specialists - our expertise in other software packages; including SolidWorks, AutoDesk, and our own Elite Contract Costing package; makes us uniquely suited to providing an integrated software solution for your entire business.
Additional ResourcesSpindle Document Capture Case Study
ERP & Payroll News
- February 23, 2021 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) changes in March 2021
- February 16, 2021 How to run a year-end procedure in Sage 200
- January 29, 2021 Welcome Louise & Fergus!
- November 30, 2020 How will Brexit impact Sage 200?
- March 18, 2020 How to set up remote working for Sage 200
- February 25, 2020 How to reverse transactions in Sage 200