SOLIDWORKS Professional 3D CAD Design Software gives you all the power of SOLIDWORKS Standard but with additional capabilities that increase productivity, ensure accuracy, and help you communicate all design information more effectively.
SOLIDWORKS Professional includes libraries of standard parts and fasteners, tools to automatically estimate manufacturing cost and to help utilize imported geometry, and utilities that search designs for errors. Your designs can be realistically rendered with PhotoView 360 software and shared with the eDrawings Professional package, an easily deployed tool that lets everyone view, measure, and markup the design data. SOLIDWORKS Professional gives you an integrated data management system that securely stores all project information and tracks all design changes. You can also directly open and update imported files with 3D Interconnect.
All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Professional are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2018 3D CAD Datasheet
- September 13, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019: Focused on Improving Your Productivity
- August 23, 2018 DriveWorks 16 SP1 Released
- July 24, 2018 Introducing SOLIDWORKS Online Licensing
- June 25, 2018 SOLIDWORKS Support Add-in
- June 18, 2018 MySOLIDWORKS.com Professional Activation
- June 11, 2018 SOLIDWORKS PDM - What's new in 2018