Not only can you create parametric parts, assemblies, and production level drawings, you have all the needed tools to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural weldments. SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform strength tests, and determine the environmental impact of components. Discover increased design productivity with SOLIDWORKS Standard. All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Standard are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium and SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Standard.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 3D CAD Datasheet
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction
- January 25, 2019 SOLIDWORKS Certification Program
- November 21, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 - Testing Drawing Opening Times
- November 6, 2018 Supporting Fun and Future Engineers
- November 5, 2018 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Savings
- October 16, 2018 New SOLIDWORKS 2019 Hardware Requirements and Download Option