Not only can you create parametric parts, assemblies, and production level drawings, you have all the needed tools to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural weldments. SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform strength tests, and determine the environmental impact of components. Discover increased design productivity with SOLIDWORKS Standard. All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Standard are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium and SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Datasheet
- March 16, 2020 Using SOLIDWORKS While Working from Home
- January 31, 2020 Virtual Testing Question of the week
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland