Not only can you create parametric parts, assemblies, and production level drawings, you have all the needed tools to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural weldments. SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform strength tests, and determine the environmental impact of components. Discover increased design productivity with SOLIDWORKS Standard. All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Standard are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium and SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Standard.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Premium Datasheet
- October 17, 2017 Picture this - SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- September 20, 2017 Feeling Stressed
- September 12, 2017 Welcome to SOLIDWORKS 2018!
- September 6, 2017 The Elephant in the Room - Large Assemblies
- August 22, 2017 Case Study - The Fab Foundation/Fab Labs
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips