Not only can you create parametric parts, assemblies, and production level drawings, you have all the needed tools to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural weldments. SOLIDWORKS Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform strength tests, and determine the environmental impact of components. Discover increased design productivity with SOLIDWORKS Standard. All of the features available within SOLIDWORKS Standard are included in SOLIDWORKS Premium and SOLIDWORKS Professional.
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Standard.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 3D CAD Datasheet
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference
- May 27, 2019 Announcing the New SOLIDWORKS Business Innovation Platform
- April 3, 2019 Get Results Faster with Design Tools Purpose-built for Research Projects
- March 4, 2019 TMS Voted Number One for Customer Satisfaction