With eDrawings, anyone with a PC can interpret and understand 2D and 3D design data.
View and print native SOLIDWORKS, supported AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
Quickly interpret and understand any SOLIDWORKS drawing by dynamically viewing the 3D model as it automatically rotates through each drawing view.
Easily identify and match geometry in multiple drawing views, allowing easier interpretation when comparing the same location within different views.
Make it easy for anyone to interpret and understand Simulation results coming from SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA), SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD) and SOLIDWORKS Plastics
Augmented Reality and Google Cardboard are also supported in the mobile versions of eDrawings. You can find the eDrawings QR code within the app or download it here
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 eDrawings Datasheet
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?