With eDrawings, anyone with a PC can interpret and understand 2D and 3D design data.
View and print native SOLIDWORKS, supported AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
Quickly interpret and understand any SOLIDWORKS drawing by dynamically viewing the 3D model as it automatically rotates through each drawing view.
Easily identify and match geometry in multiple drawing views, allowing easier interpretation when comparing the same location within different views.
Make it easy for anyone to interpret and understand Simulation results coming from SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA), SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD) and SOLIDWORKS Plastics
Augmented Reality and Google Cardboard are also supported in the mobile versions of eDrawings. You can find the eDrawings QR code within the app or download it here
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 eDrawings Datasheet
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!