DriveWorks Solo is the easy-to-use design automation solution that allows design engineers and product designers to quickly and easily create and configure custom products inside SOLIDWORKS. With DriveWorks Solo you can reduce the cost of custom designs, respond quickly to sales enquiries, reduce repetitive tasks, and enhance product quality.
From one simple input form, DriveWorks Solo can quickly generate 3D models, 2D drawings, a bill of materials, sales quote, cover letter and more, automatically.
A DriveWorks Solo design automation project is easy to set up, easy to manage, and easy to use. You can set up a project once, and run it as many times as you like, fill out the form, and quickly generate multiple new versions of your designs along with any manufacturing or sales documentation. Here’s how:
- Capture the dimensions, features and components you want to drive in SOLIDWORKS
- Create dynamic, data-driven forms to input the values that drive your design
- Build design rules to drive your models using the values entered on the form
- Run the project again and again to create custom manufacturing files and quotes
- Capture and re-use your design knowledge
- Incorporate design rules to reduce errors and rework, and improve product quality
- Automate repetitive tasks to reduce design time
- Free up design engineers to focus on improving product quality and designing new products
- Create sales proposals quickly, win more business, and increase profit margins
Customer Case Study
Additional ResourcesDriveWorks Solo Datasheet
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume