SOLIDWORKS Education Edition software is available to universities, colleges, and schools. The complete CAD teaching tool. Featuring software plus a full curriculum and interactive courseware, SOLIDWORKS Education Edition is your all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management. SOLIDWORKS Education and Student Editions provide SOLIDWORKS Premium software to educators and students of all levels, and empower learning with access to curriculum and tutorials.
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium Software
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS Motion
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability
- Complete Curriculum, including a Teacher Guide and Student Guides, that makes teaching easier at every level.
- Extensive interactive Courseware projects
- Access to our online educational community, plus our library of articles, tutorials, product resources, and more.
Software is available in both standalone and network license versions.
Irish Department of Education and Skills chose SOLIDWORKS Education Edition
In 2007, the Irish Department of Education chose SOLIDWORKS as the supplier for 3D Parametric CAD for the revised curriculum for the Technology Subjects. As a mark of success of this implementation this contract with the Department of Education in Ireland has recently been renewed up to 2021, meaning over 60,000 licenses of SolidWorks will be taught through the Technology Subjects. As a result, all post primary schools in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland now use SOLIDWORKS Education Edition and Draftsight for teaching technology subjects. To learn more about this initiative go to the T4 website
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS Educational Benefits
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland
- August 2, 2019 Sizzling SOLIDWORKS Summer Savings
- July 12, 2019 Stress your Designs, not Yourself!
- July 1, 2019 Machining Scotland Conference