With SOLIDWORKS skills, you’ll have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets. The easy-to-use SOLIDWORKS Student Edition lets you sharpen your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition includes SOLIDWORKS Simulation design validation tools.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition comprises:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
12 month term-of-use license
Irish Department of Education and Skills chose SOLIDWORKS Education Edition
In 2007, the Irish Department of Education chose SOLIDWORKS as the supplier for 3D Parametric CAD for the revised curriculum for the Technology Subjects. As a mark of success of this implementation this contract with the Department of Education in Ireland has recently been renewed up to 2021, meaning over 60,000 licenses of SolidWorks will be taught through the Technology Subjects. As a result, all post primary schools in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland now use SOLIDWORKS Education Edition and Draftsight for teaching technology subjects. To learn more about this initiative go to the T4 website
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS - Which license do I need?
- March 16, 2020 Using SOLIDWORKS While Working from Home
- January 31, 2020 Virtual Testing Question of the week
- January 21, 2020 New DraftSight Options
- November 7, 2019 Get Up To 33% Off SOLIDWORKS Software
- October 28, 2019 Save BIG on SOLIDWORKS Solutions
- October 11, 2019 SOLIDWORKS 2020 Launch Events in Scotland