With SOLIDWORKS skills, you’ll have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets. The easy-to-use SOLIDWORKS Student Edition lets you sharpen your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition includes SOLIDWORKS Simulation design validation tools.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition comprises:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
12 month term-of-use license
Irish Department of Education and Skills chose SOLIDWORKS Education Edition
In 2007, the Irish Department of Education chose SOLIDWORKS as the supplier for 3D Parametric CAD for the revised curriculum for the Technology Subjects. As a mark of success of this implementation this contract with the Department of Education in Ireland has recently been renewed up to 2021, meaning over 60,000 licenses of SolidWorks will be taught through the Technology Subjects. As a result, all post primary schools in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland now use SOLIDWORKS Education Edition and Draftsight for teaching technology subjects. To learn more about this initiative go to the T4 website
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS - Which license do I need?
- May 8, 2018 Think Smart, Buy SOLIDWORKS Now
- April 24, 2018 The Simulation Virtual Wall
- March 23, 2018 What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2018 - Assemblies
- March 9, 2018 New System Options Available in SOLIDWORKS 2018
- January 31, 2018 SOLIDWORKS World 2018 Webcast
- November 6, 2017 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Price Reduction Offer