SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2D/3D CAD Design Software is available as three packages, Electrical 2D, Electrical 3D and Professional (combines both 2D & 3D versions), that provide a range of electrical system design functionality to meet the needs of design professionals. All project design data is synchronized with real-time, bi-directional updates between 2D schematics and the 3D model.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematics provides powerful 2D schematic design tools to quickly develop embedded electrical systems for machines or products, with built-in symbol libraries, manufacturer part data, and 3D component models. Automated management tools streamline design of complex PLC connections.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D integrates electrical schematic design data from SOLIDWORKS Electrical with the SOLIDWORKS 3D model of a machine or other product. You can place all electrical components in 3D, then connect everything and determine lengths of wires, cables, and harnesses.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 Electrical Datasheet
- November 6, 2018 Supporting Fun and Future Engineers
- November 5, 2018 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Savings
- October 16, 2018 New SOLIDWORKS 2019 Hardware Requirements and Download Option
- October 8, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 Launch Events in Scotland
- October 3, 2018 Buy SOLIDWORKS Interest Free
- September 13, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019: Focused on Improving Your Productivity