SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2D/3D CAD Design Software is available as three packages, Electrical 2D, Electrical 3D and Professional (combines both 2D & 3D versions), that provide a range of electrical system design functionality to meet the needs of design professionals. All project design data is synchronized with real-time, bi-directional updates between 2D schematics and the 3D model.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2D provides powerful 2D schematic design tools to quickly develop embedded electrical systems for machines or products, with built-in symbol libraries, manufacturer part data, and 3D component models. Automated management tools streamline design of complex PLC connections.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D integrates electrical schematic design data from SOLIDWORKS Electrical with the SOLIDWORKS 3D model of a machine or other product. You can place all electrical components in 3D, then connect everything and determine lengths of wires, cables, and harnesses.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Electrical Datasheet
- October 17, 2017 Picture this - SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- September 20, 2017 Feeling Stressed
- September 12, 2017 Welcome to SOLIDWORKS 2018!
- September 6, 2017 The Elephant in the Room - Large Assemblies
- August 22, 2017 Case Study - The Fab Foundation/Fab Labs
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips