TAKE COLLABORATION ON ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL PRODUCT DESIGN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
SOLIDWORKS® PCB Connector, for Altium Designer, is unique in its ability to provide on-demand collaboration between the electronic design and 3D mechanical design domains. A native, programmatic integration with the SOLIDWORKS 3D mechanical environment eliminates the need for STEP, DXFTM, and IDF file-based data exchange formats. It offers a clear advantage to any company where ECAD and MCAD collaboration is critical to the overall success of mechatronic and electronic product design.
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?