SOLIDWORKS Explorer is a file management tool designed to help you perform such tasks as renaming, replacing, and copying SOLIDWORKS files. You can show a document’s references, search for documents using a variety of criteria, and list all the places where a document is used. Renamed files are still available to those documents that reference them.
You can use SOLIDWORKS Explorer with or without the SOLIDWORKS application and with or without SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM added in.
- September 13, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019: Focused on Improving Your Productivity
- August 23, 2018 DriveWorks 16 SP1 Released
- July 24, 2018 Introducing SOLIDWORKS Online Licensing
- June 25, 2018 SOLIDWORKS Support Add-in
- June 18, 2018 MySOLIDWORKS.com Professional Activation
- June 11, 2018 SOLIDWORKS PDM - What's new in 2018