SOLIDWORKS Explorer is a file management tool designed to help you perform such tasks as renaming, replacing, and copying SOLIDWORKS files. You can show a document’s references, search for documents using a variety of criteria, and list all the places where a document is used. Renamed files are still available to those documents that reference them.
You can use SOLIDWORKS Explorer with or without the SOLIDWORKS application and with or without SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM added in.
- May 8, 2018 Think Smart, Buy SOLIDWORKS Now
- April 24, 2018 The Simulation Virtual Wall
- March 23, 2018 What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2018 - Assemblies
- March 9, 2018 New System Options Available in SOLIDWORKS 2018
- January 31, 2018 SOLIDWORKS World 2018 Webcast
- November 6, 2017 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Price Reduction Offer