With eDrawings Viewer, anyone with a PC can interpret and understand 2D and 3D design data.
View and print native SOLIDWORKS, supported AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
Quickly interpret and understand any SOLIDWORKS drawing by dynamically viewing the 3D model as it automatically rotates through each drawing view.
Easily identify and match geometry in multiple drawing views, allowing easier interpretation when comparing the same location within different views.
Make it easy for anyone to interpret and understand Simulation results coming from SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA), SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD) and SOLIDWORKS Plastics
Augmented Reality and Google Cardboard are also supported in the mobile versions of eDrawings. You can find the eDrawings QR code within the app or download it here
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 eDrawings Datasheet
- November 6, 2018 Supporting Fun and Future Engineers
- November 5, 2018 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Savings
- October 16, 2018 New SOLIDWORKS 2019 Hardware Requirements and Download Option
- October 8, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019 Launch Events in Scotland
- October 3, 2018 Buy SOLIDWORKS Interest Free
- September 13, 2018 SOLIDWORKS 2019: Focused on Improving Your Productivity