SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 3D CAD Design Software takes the complexity out of computational fluid dynamics (CFD). You can quickly and easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces that are critical to the success of your design. Simulate liquid and gas flow in real world conditions, run “what if” scenarios, and quickly analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on immersed or surrounding components. Design variations can be compared to make better decisions, resulting in products with superior performance. Specific modules within SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation simplify the specialized analysis of HVAC and electronic cooling.
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- April 6, 2017 3D Interconnect - Say Adiós, Au Revoir and Goodbye to inter-CAD language barriers!
- March 24, 2017 eDrawings for Mac OS
- March 6, 2017 SOLIDWORKS Composer Author Tools Overview
- February 27, 2017 SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2017 Conference Highlights
- February 9, 2017 SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2017 Day 2 Highlights
- February 8, 2017 SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2017 Day 1 Highlights