SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation 3D CAD Design Software takes the complexity out of computational fluid dynamics (CFD). You can quickly and easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces that are critical to the success of your design. Simulate liquid and gas flow in real world conditions, run “what if” scenarios, and quickly analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on immersed or surrounding components. Design variations can be compared to make better decisions, resulting in products with superior performance. Specific modules within SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation simplify the specialized analysis of HVAC and electronic cooling.
Watch the video below to learn more about SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2019 Flow Datasheet
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?