SOLIDWORKS Plastics 3D CAD Design Software brings easy-to-use injection molding simulation directly to the designers of plastic parts and injection molds. It simulates how melted plastic flows during the injection molding process to predict manufacturing-related defects on parts and molds. You can quickly evaluate manufacturability while you design, to eliminate costly mold rework, improve part quality, and accelerate time to market. A Results Adviser provides troubleshooting steps and practical design advice to help diagnose and solve potential problems. The package is available in two versions - SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional and Premium.
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional
For plastics part designers, SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional enables you to optimize parts for manufacturability in the early stages of design. Easy to learn and use, SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional is fully embedded within the SOLIDWORKS CAD environment so you can analyze and modify designs at the same time you optimize for form, fit, and function.
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium gives anyone who designs or builds injection molds an accurate, easy-to-use way to optimize them. You can quickly create and analyze single-cavity, multi-cavity, and family mold layouts, including sprues, runners, and gates. You can even balance runner systems and estimate cycle time, clamp tonnage, and shot size, enabling you to optimize feed system design and avoid costly mold rework.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- June 5, 2017 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- May 31, 2017 Modelling a Drill Bit with a Compound Swept Cut
- May 24, 2017 TMS CADCentre signs partnership agreement with AFRC
- May 16, 2017 Significant Discount on SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software
- May 3, 2017 Creating Linked Views in SOLIDWORKS Composer
- April 6, 2017 3D Interconnect - Say Adiós, Au Revoir and Goodbye to inter-CAD language barriers!