SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional 3D CAD Design Software expands your virtual testing environment. You can determine product durability and natural frequencies and test heat transfer and buckling instabilities. Pressure vessel analysis and complex loading is also supported. You can optimize products based on a range of parameters. With the tight integration and consistent user interface across SOLIDWORKS software, the advanced capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional can be used early in the design process to maximize quality and reduce costs.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2020 Simulation Datasheet
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?
- June 25, 2020 Changes in SOLIDWORKS 2020 SP3.0
- June 17, 2020 Calculating Internal Volume
- June 1, 2020 Our Greatest SOLIDWORKS Offer Ever