SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional 3D CAD Design Software expands your virtual testing environment. You can determine product durability and natural frequencies and test heat transfer and buckling instabilities. Pressure vessel analysis and complex loading is also supported. You can optimize products based on a range of parameters. With the tight integration and consistent user interface across SOLIDWORKS software, the advanced capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional can be used early in the design process to maximize quality and reduce costs.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- June 5, 2017 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- May 31, 2017 Modelling a Drill Bit with a Compound Swept Cut
- May 24, 2017 TMS CADCentre signs partnership agreement with AFRC
- May 16, 2017 Significant Discount on SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software
- May 3, 2017 Creating Linked Views in SOLIDWORKS Composer
- April 6, 2017 3D Interconnect - Say Adiós, Au Revoir and Goodbye to inter-CAD language barriers!