SOLIDWORKS Sustainability 3D CAD Design Software software provides an assessment of the environmental impact of your complete design, seamless integration with your design process, and the power to create more sustainable products. SOLIDWORKS Sustainability technology includes the diverse range of tools in SustainabilityXpress package (initial analysis of each part, alternative materials search, environmental impact dashboard) with the additional ability to apply them to both parts and assemblies. In addition, Sustainability software includes assembly-level environmental parameters such as primary mode of transportation and use-phase energy consumption. Sustainable design assessment results are saved with each configuration, helping you easily compare parts and assemblies to support better iterative design. The Assembly Visualization tool ranks the impact of the parts in your assembly to pinpoint and reassess the sustainability of all parts of your design. Seamless SOLIDWORKS software integration and one-click report generation allow you to quickly communicate your sustainable design solution.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- January 12, 2021 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
- December 9, 2020 MySolidWorks For Students
- November 2, 2020 Save up to 35% on SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- October 22, 2020 SOLIDWORKS 2021 Launch Event
- August 11, 2020 Making SOLIDWORKS feel like home - Customising the UI
- July 13, 2020 What is the SOLIDWORKS Rx tool and how can it help?