SOLIDWORKS Sustainability 3D CAD Design Software software provides an assessment of the environmental impact of your complete design, seamless integration with your design process, and the power to create more sustainable products. SOLIDWORKS Sustainability technology includes the diverse range of tools in SustainabilityXpress package (initial analysis of each part, alternative materials search, environmental impact dashboard) with the additional ability to apply them to both parts and assemblies. In addition, Sustainability software includes assembly-level environmental parameters such as primary mode of transportation and use-phase energy consumption. Sustainable design assessment results are saved with each configuration, helping you easily compare parts and assemblies to support better iterative design. The Assembly Visualization tool ranks the impact of the parts in your assembly to pinpoint and reassess the sustainability of all parts of your design. Seamless SOLIDWORKS software integration and one-click report generation allow you to quickly communicate your sustainable design solution.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- May 8, 2018 Think Smart, Buy SOLIDWORKS Now
- April 24, 2018 The Simulation Virtual Wall
- March 23, 2018 What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2018 - Assemblies
- March 9, 2018 New System Options Available in SOLIDWORKS 2018
- January 31, 2018 SOLIDWORKS World 2018 Webcast
- November 6, 2017 SOLIDWORKS End of Year Price Reduction Offer