SOLIDWORKS Sustainability 3D CAD Design Software software provides an assessment of the environmental impact of your complete design, seamless integration with your design process, and the power to create more sustainable products. SOLIDWORKS Sustainability technology includes the diverse range of tools in SustainabilityXpress package (initial analysis of each part, alternative materials search, environmental impact dashboard) with the additional ability to apply them to both parts and assemblies. In addition, Sustainability software includes assembly-level environmental parameters such as primary mode of transportation and use-phase energy consumption. Sustainable design assessment results are saved with each configuration, helping you easily compare parts and assemblies to support better iterative design. The Assembly Visualization tool ranks the impact of the parts in your assembly to pinpoint and reassess the sustainability of all parts of your design. Seamless SOLIDWORKS software integration and one-click report generation allow you to quickly communicate your sustainable design solution.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 Simulation Datasheet
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips
- July 7, 2017 TMS invest in talent development with two key appointments
- June 30, 2017 SOLIDWORKS Electrical - What are permanent components
- June 5, 2017 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- May 31, 2017 Modelling a Drill Bit with a Compound Swept Cut
- May 24, 2017 TMS CADCentre signs partnership agreement with AFRC