With its easy-to-use product approach, SOLIDWORKS Composer Technical Communication Softwarestreamlines the creation of 2D and 3D graphical contents for product communication and technical illustrations.
3D interactive animations, 2D line art images (SVG, EPS, CGM), as well as high-resolution raster images (BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIF files), can be created easily earlier in the design process.
By leveraging the power of 3D, manufacturers can produce technical product communications that help customers and partners understand and retain information more effectively.
Additional ResourcesSOLIDWORKS 2017 TechComm Datasheet
- August 1, 2017 SolidNetWork License (SNL) Manager Troubleshooting Tips
- July 7, 2017 TMS invest in talent development with two key appointments
- June 30, 2017 SOLIDWORKS Electrical - What are permanent components
- June 5, 2017 Scottish Government Funding for Training
- May 31, 2017 Modelling a Drill Bit with a Compound Swept Cut
- May 24, 2017 TMS CADCentre signs partnership agreement with AFRC