Autodesk Revit LT software delivers an intuitive, 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) application that helps you create higher quality and more accurate designs and documentation.
Revit LT 2019 Work within a coordinated, 3D model-based environment that automatically updates your design when changes are made.
Ease the transition to BIM using integrated learning resources and a simplified user interface.
Help meet client needs by exchanging designs with stakeholders using software based on the Autodesk Revit or Autodesk AutoCAD platforms. And with Autodesk Subscription, you can access integrated, cloud-based services to help produce near photo-realistic renderings.
- February 20, 2020 Up to 50% off all Scheduled Autodesk Training Courses
- October 5, 2019 CPD -Toward Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry - Wednesday 30th October
- August 14, 2019 Save 20% with Autodesk's Trade-In Offer
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360