Autodesk Revit software represents a major evolution in building design software through its particular combination of features:
- Underlying database enables the powerful system for model-based design.
- Parametric change engine coordinates design changes in the model from plan, elevation, 3D, schedule etc.
- Suitability to a wide range of design stages: concept, design, analysis, detailing, documentation, visualisation...
- Appropriate to three major building design disciplines: architecture, MEP and structural engineering.
- Collaborative processes allow teams to work on the design in parallel.
- A platform for Building Information Modelling in design and construction.
ArchitectureSpecialised features for conceptual design, analysis, rendering, and coordinated documentation help you work freely, make more informed design decisions, and deliver higher-quality architectural designs.
MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)Integrated features support mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems modeling, analysis of systems design, more accurate construction documentation, and easier export of design models for cross-discipline collaboration.
StructureProvides tools built specifically for structural design, analysis, and engineering—including parametric components, design and analysis integration, and multi-user collaboration—to help reduce errors, save time, and deliver the benefits of BIM.
Autodesk AEC CollectionA comprehensive building software solution, combining the tools building professionals
need for both Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD workflows. The AEC Collection suite helps to improve control over project outcomes with tools that provide greater insight across the building lifecycle.
Additional ResourcesRevit Brochure
- March 23, 2021 Schedule for Online Autodesk Training Courses - March to April 2021
- October 5, 2019 CPD -Toward Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry - Wednesday 30th October
- August 14, 2019 Save 20% with Autodesk's Trade-In Offer
- February 25, 2019 Are you using the right CAD application?
- July 29, 2018 The Overkill and Selection Cycle commands
- July 10, 2018 Making Collaboration easy with Autodesk BIM 360